Thursday, September 8, 2011

BEYOND THE BEYOND

A new week lies before me...
Visions
Dreams
Possibilities
and sparkling new Opportunities
that are beyond what I could ever imagine.
But then I fall into my "turtle syndrome" and pull back into the comfort and safety of my shell--afraid, hesitant to venture too far off the path called "familiar." Looking out from my safe place and thinking...

...it's beyond my talents and ability
...it's too big and too scary
...someone else can do it better
...I'd only make a fool of myself
...I don't want to fail

Then I remember

"I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Ps.139:14
"Everything is possible for him who believes." Mark 9:23
"If God is for me, who can be against me." Ro.8:31

As if on cue, slowly and confidently,
I come out of my shell... and

"God stood me up on a wide-open field;
I stood there saved- surprised to be loved." Ps. 18:19 (message)

I find myself moving forward
not holding back

Ready to face
difficult circumstances
trials
struggles
relationships

Ready to embrace
His purpose for my life
His amazing plans
His calling to hope

Ready to reach for the stars
to move mountains
to go beyond the beyond
to Chase Life

What about you?
Won't you join me?
Imagine what we can do together
for the Kingdom of God...

Beyond the Beyond!


0 comments:

Post a Comment